Monday 21 September 2015

Great Quotes About Laughter - Try Not To Laugh


Donald Mars Bruno Trump - AGT -2017 by petercool217
“Laughter is poison to fear.” 

George R.R. Martin



















“The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”












W.H. Auden“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can; all of them make me laugh.”




Charles Dickens
“There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.”




Robert Frost

“If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.”







Oscar Wilde

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” 


Seán O'Casey
“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”

Rafael Sabatini


“He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad.”
       




“The earth laughs in flowers.” 

Kurt Vonnegut
“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning do to do afterward.”


Maya Angelou


“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”





L.M. Montgomery







“Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment